Dr. Atul Patel?
- FELLOWSHIPS Awarded for Distinguished IMPLANT EXCELLENCE
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
- American Dental Implant Association (ADIA)
- Highest Implant Success Rates Using Cutting-Edge Cone Beam 3D CT Technology for Precise Implant Placement Combined with CEREC 1-Day Crowns for the Perfect Tooth Restorations
- MASTERSHIP, Academy of General Dentistry, (MAGD)
- Awarded to Only 1% of All Dentists
Benefits of All on 4
- This procedure uses only four implants to secure all upper or lower teeth
- High quality full teeth restoration can be performed even when bone loss has occurred – bone grafting is not needed in most cases
- Gives you teeth immediately – we make sure our patients leave our office smiling- with a brand new set of replacement teeth!
- Minimal Recovery Time
- Reduces overall cost when compared to single implants
All on 4 Dental Implant Procedure
In order for us to properly evaluate your case you will initially require a consultation and diagnostic appointment in order to best determine the treatment path necessary for your case. This includes determining whether or not your case will require extractions, gathering the appropriate information via X-rays, Panoramic scans and impressions and any other photos required.
Directly after this consultation, you will be scheduled for implant surgery in which the new replacement teeth are fitted and adjusted all in one appointment, including any necessary extractions.
- Four titanium implants are placed in the jaw in such a way that the bone will envelop and secure them into place.
- The implants that are placed in the back part of the jaw are angulated to achieve maximum advantage to the existing bone structure.
- Once the four implants are secure, the abutments will be attached so that the replacement teeth can be fastened and adjusted for maximum comfort and function giving you a brand new radiant smile.
- Because only four implants are used in the procedure, the entire process is much less invasive and involves less surgical time than previous treatments.
The beauty of this new procedure is the sheer convenience. Special implants were developed for this treatment allowing for the immediate fitting of replacement teeth to the abutments. This means that with only four implants, patients can leave our dental office with a full set of new replacement teeth within only one appointment! No bone grafts necessary!
The teeth are permanent and fixed so there is no need for patients to be without teeth or to endure temporary dentures for an extended time period. The patient is enabled to come for a morning appointment and leave that same afternoon with a brand new radiant smile!
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our office for a complimentary consultation.